Total Pound Lost: 5 lbs
Target Weight : 110-115 lbs
The scale didn't change this week even when I've increased my work out from 3x a week to 5x a week and calorie intake is still very much under control.
The positive side of me says " Atleast you didn't gain weight!". But I make no excuse anymore and I'm not settling for less.
I'd keep doing what I'm doing and probably increase my cardio work out and I definitely need a new scale. I didn't break my old one ( that would be embarrassing) its just that it’s the analog kind and it’s not consistent. I’ll get a digital scale later today so I can see the slightest change on my weight.
The good news is since I’ve been doing more intense work outs , I feel that my muscles are firmer, my butt is tighter and higher and my arms are less flabby. If I’d only rely on the scale I would be really discouraged but when I put on my jeans , it fits better and looks better so that’s my reward for the hard work that I’ve been doing for the past 4 weeks now.
On Sunday during the Superbowl, I was working out while the game was being recorded. I was so pumped up so I decided to do more .While I was on the floor doing planks I felt as sharp pain on the right side of my buns . I was hurting so bad I rolled a few times but the pain just got worse. I called my husband ( he was at a superbowl party w/ friends) coz I thought I’m gonna have to go to the ER. He advised that I lay still and try to relax my legs. It hurt so much I was in tears but after a couple more minutes the pain slowly went away ( whew!). As much as I wanted to keep going with the work out , I had to just lay low because I didn’t want to aggravate if I pulled a muscle . The next day I could still feel a little tingle on the right side of my butt but it didn’t hurt any more so I was able to finish my routine.

The Plank.One Of the best work outs for the Abs
My goal this week is to increase my cardio to 10-15 more minutes. Valentines Day is coming and it would be nice to be able to wear nice outfit if my DH decides to take me out for a special dinner.
Eating Healthy:
Note: This is my home made salad dressing. I got this idea from our favorite Japanese restaurant and added some more twist to it. The ginger might to be too strong for some but you can balance the falvor with vinegar or salt & sugar. The carrot is the surpirse ingredients for this recipe and I love the freshness of its flavor and work perfectly well with the salad greens and other fresh veggies.
Ingredients:
- Carrots cut into chunks
- Ginger ,about an inch
- Clove of garlic
- 1 Tbp Chopped Onion (optional)
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cider Vinigar
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- 2 tbp Sugar
Put all ingredients together on a blender and mix for about a min.
Store left over in the fridge and it will last up to 2 weeks

2 Shared Their Thoughts:
you go girl, you can do it.
Mel, the scale isn't the only tool for tracking a healthy lifestyle. You know why you didn’t shed a pound or two despite working out vigorously? That’s because you are slowly building muscles and you know muscles weighs more than fat.
But don’t worry those muscles will help you rev up your metabolism to lose weight and you'll eventually get to where you want it to be... so just be patient and keep pumping!
What you need to do every month is take your body measurement such as:
Chest -
Waist -
Hips -
Bicep -
Forearm -
Thigh -
Calf -
While it appeared that you didn’t shed a pound or two but you’ll be surprised how much inches you lost in a month of workout. I have only lost 3 lbs last month but I have lost inches around my body and my size 6P clothes are already a little loose-fitting on me.
Keep it up, buddy :-)
Post a Comment