Mar 7, 2008

Four

Tag from Mamagirl. Thank po :)


  • 4Jobs I Have Had:

  • - Proffesional singer( asia)
    - Restaurant Owner(phils)- Computer Shop Owner(phils)
    - Food service staff ( US /na demote yata ?)

  • 4 Movies Watched Over and Over:

  • - Sleepless In Seattle
    - Ocean's 11
    - Harry Potter Series
    - Bourne Series

  • 4 Places I have Lived:

  • - South korea ( 3 years )
    - Shenzen China ( 2 yrs)
    - HongKong (3 year)
    - US (4)

  • 4 Shows I Watch:

  • - HouseMD
    - Heroes ( I hope they get back to filming since the writer came back)
    - MSNBC ( Hardball W/ Chris M & COuntdown W/ Keith O)
    - CNN

  • 4 Places I Have Been To :

  • - Malaysia ( 1 yr)
    - Thailand ( short visit)
    - Singapore ( 6 months)
    - Guangzhou ( short visit)

  • 4 People Who E-mail Me:

  • - my brother and sister
    - HUsband
    - old friends
    - forums

  • 4 Favorite Things To Eat:

  • - Spicy food
    - Fresh fruits and green salad
    - Fresh seafood
    - Toasted bagel with smother or cream cheese & hot cup of coffee

  • 4 Places I Would Rather Be Living:

  • - No place like home and home is where your heart is.

  • 4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:

  • - reaching my weight goal
    - Learnig how to saw with a machine
    - house Completion
    - Taking photograpy class in the summer


    Passing this to Geri,Rhebs,Gilda,Sandy,Lanie,Darling,Tess,Bless,Francesca,Vanessa,Anna,Julianna,Lutchi,MalditangPinay

    2 Shared Their Thoughts:

    Francesca said...

    uy, kasali ako, thanks meldz.

    i agree with you, there's no place like home.

    Nsanay na tayo sa buhay pinas, we missed it when we are far...

    Sige, I try to do it. Or dito na lang,

    i been to France, spain, switzerland, UK, italy, germany, bangkok!
    I eat anything, di ako tumataba, siguro, kaka kayod sa work ke bossings' villa, haha.
    I think thats interesting enough to my boring life, you may visit my blog, i got more laughs posted.

    BABUSH, eh, bisous(kisses)

    Neneng said...

    Did your tag already girlie.

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive