Geesh it's been 3 weeks since my last post.
March and April have not been good to me...I mean I have been getting off and on this misserable allergy and when you two kids relying on you every single day you just can't afford to get sick. I just keep telling my mind that everything's gonna be okay ( pat myself in the back).
Warning to all mothers out there who uses different house hold cleaners because they can be toxic. My biggest suspision was I got expose to a very strong carpet spray cleaner and I forgot to use rubber gloves. The same night I started having hives all over my body and my hands just itch like hell!!!! Then my immune system crashed and I started sniffing and caughing......uughhhhhh!!! You get the picture...not very pretty , yah..it was quite a sorry state of me.
I got over it but the itch in my hands remained...grrrrrr!!
Now I'm so paranoid with everything I touch.
But I can help using spray or any kind of cleaner like in the bathroom or the kitchen...
So I got sick again and back to the doc for the 2nd time.....took some blood samples ( Yikes I just hate that coz everytime I go to a lab to get my blood drawn my veins retrieve into hiding ). Thank god we have good insurance plan. Grabeh ang mahal magkasakit dito sa tate..sa totoong gulay lang :(
I can't wait to get healthy again.....ayaw ko na mag take ng benadril for my hives coz it just makes me so drowsy.
Update On Our House:
Ang tagal din pala ng procedures dito when you want to build a house.
We started in January and nothing got done till all the permits and financial stuff were all in place. So far the picture below is what it looks like now. I don't know when its going to be finish but I am quite excited...di ko lang pinapahalata :)

5 Shared Their Thoughts:
i'm sorry about your sickness mel.. i hope you'll feel better soon....
Hey....
Looking at the pics of your soon-to-be house. We did the exact same thing with our house. Ours took longer than it should because of the crook builder that scammed us. Btw, he's sentenced already to 20-yrs in prison last week. So he's not going anywhere for a long long long time.
Anyway, I'm excited for you. Goodluck with it all...you'll need it especially when it's almost done..but I am hoping you have better builders there.
Mommy J
I'm like you, fond of chemical either at work or here at home. I actually can't live without those cleaning sprays. Geri is right about vinegar, i use that now for water residue buildup on kitchen plastics utensils and toilets. It's equally effective. I'm more expose at work that it fixes my brain and gives me short breath. So far no skin reactions. Hope you feel better soon.
thats a nice neighborhood MEL
Punta ako dyan if gawa na ha? bbq tayo sa garden, hehe
Hi Nova,
I am feeling much better . Thank you for stoppin by.
ger,
I'll try that baking soda/lemon/vinigar soluion. this allergy is so weird..I have a polkadot palm and it itches so bad.
Miss J,
Its good to hear that justice have been serve to that builder who scammed u & ur family.
My husband's BF is our contrator builder and he is very miticulous when it come to his work so I am too worried but still there are lots of things that can go wrong so with god's willing matapos sana and construction without too much hassle.
Neng,
Mahirap siguro mag adjust ako sa non-toxic cleaner kc you know I love looking at shiny and clean bathroom after I sprayed it with a ton of lysol or mr.clean hehehhe...My husband is also a big germophobe gusto lahat pinupunsan..
But after this allergy goes away I will try using a better alternative.
You know I noticed too that whenever I use Claritine during the day , I will get bad muscle & joint pain later in the day. I realized this after getting off of claritine for a week and the joint was gone but when I took it again , just for one day , my knees felt like it was swollen and I could barely walk...So now no more claritine for me....only benadril..
Francesca,
It is a nice neighborhood. Tagal namin nag research for a place with good school , near DH office, mall & grocery..etch..about one year bago namin na discover this newly developed area.
Anytime you plan on coming , just let me know.
Post a Comment