Sep 25, 2009

Picture Updates

Kids grow up so fast it's makes me head spin.
Shinjo is now in Kindergarten and Princess is in 3rd grade.
Soon I'm gonna be a grandma...hahaha!!

Seriously, the thoughts of my kids growing up , maturing , getting wiser
and becoming more pain in the butt are scary & and exciting at the same time.
Soon they wont even let me hug them any more . So whenever I get a chance , I give them a little squeeze and also take a snap shot of them whenever possible.

So here are some of photos of my precious kiddos.
Pics quality aren't so good but not too bad from a mobile camera.

Her usual goofiness.

With Old Friends Angelina & Tavia

Lovely Smile


He's Off To School

My Little Kindergartener

Love Each Other.That's What Mommy Always Say




0 Shared Their Thoughts:

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive