The optimist in me says ( as usual) " It could be worse!".
Seriously...the swing of luck were just so extreme that it leaves me
felling dizzy if I think hard about what transpired to me & my family this year. How would I grade my 2009? Hmmm...maybe 6....or 6.5
Still if I compare it to others who are also in real tough luck..I'd say we are still better off. Recessions, unemployment, sickness....you name it.It's in the news everyday. We are still doing ok. A little tight but no ones gonna die if we don't get to go on a vacation this year..or if we don't get to upgrade our TV into a 50" flatscreen HDTV...so what?!!
I'm thankful that I have my car replaced and I really like it. A small compact SUV is just perfect for me and the kids. Princess is doing great at school. Her reading skills is just awesome ( dinosaurs & science stuff) her math skills are ok although I think it's more of her confidence level but I know that she understands the concept of math procedures and solving problems. Shinjo is also doing just fine.Still a handful,that's for sure. He's starting in on a new class in January and I just met their teachers and I think it's gonna be great for him. I'm very excited because it's gonna be longer hours for him which means longer free time for mommy.
I'm planning to take classes in starting next month. It's been a while since I left school but I think this will be the perfect time for me to get a degree. I was nervous when I took the admission test but I think I did pretty well. I am very excited because it's been my lifelong dream of graduating and finishing school :).
I predict that it's gonna be very busy next year in our household.
Grant is always busy at work anyway so that's nothing new but me,Princess & Shinjo are going to have a hectic year and it's gonna be fun & exhausting.
Some cute pics to share.
Xmas 2009
They've Both Been Good This Year So Santa Has Lots Of Presents For Them.
At The Pioneer Square ,PDX 2009
Grandma Made Her Costume
Halloween 2009
My Little Wizard
Halloween 2009
Have a Merry Christmas & A Wonderful New Year for one & All.







0 Shared Their Thoughts:
Post a Comment