Sep 29, 2009

Work Out Log

I decided that it is more fun to log in my work out here instead of just scribbling it down to some boring notebook.Yesterday was not a good day to work out for several reasons.
  •  I was stressed out about the flooding in my hometown and the condition of my parents. I am so glad that they are ok and I have never been so happy to hear their voices over the phone. They are unhurt, just thoroughly drenched and now they have to deal with clean up and putting their house & lives back together.
  •  Kids weren't feeling well. Princess was complaining about her throat and she has two mollars popping out so she had to stay home.
  • Husband was also exhausted from running around the other night trying to find phone cards for me so I could call my family.

So, today I went to the gym and felt really good about my work out. I even had extra time to shower in the gym ( first time) and it felt great driving away fresh & clean .

Breakfast : Cup of tea
1/2 cup oatmeal (cooked)
1 scoop protein powder ( mixed in with oatmeal)

Cardio:
Elliptical ~ level 6-8/ 20 mins
Stairmaster~ 68 steps/minute / 20 mins
Elliptical ~ Level 6 / 20 mins

Weight training :
Chest Fly : 15lbs each / 15 reps / 3 sets
Lat Pulldown : 60lbs / 10 reps/3 sets
Over Head Press : 15lbs each / 15 reps/3 sets

Floor Exercise: See images of routines Here
Push Ups: 10x
Reverse Crunch:40x
Pulse Up : 40x
Crunch Twist : 40x
Superman: 40x

Don't forget to stretch and breath!!!

After workout snack : Banana

Good start for the day !!!

 

 

 

1 Shared Their Thoughts:

~Mheldz said...

Grant is indeed sweet...he even imidiately called Western Union and sent some money without me asking him. Sometimes he could be obnoxious but times like this I can always count on him.

4 months into my weightloss program and I could feel improvements with my endurance but I can't do the long distance run like you do.

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive